Lot 297 - 1990 Mack MS200P S/A Flatbed Truck w/ Water Tank
|Engine Displacement:||5.5L Engine|
|Transmission Type / Speeds:||5 Speed; Manual Transmission|
|Wheel Base:||192" Wheel Base|
|Bed Dimensions:||22' Long x 96" Wide|
|Front Suspension:||Spring Front Suspension|
|Rear Suspension:||Spring Type Suspension|
|Brake Type:||Air; Low; Weak pedal|
|This item is offered as-is, where-is with no IronClad Assurance, and a buyer may not dispute the condition of the item. IronPlanet claims no responsibility for the condition or description of this item. This item does not include any protection offered by IronClad Assurance. A buyer may NOT submit a dispute claim on this item.|
Within 3 business days after the auction, the buyer must submit full payment, including applicable taxes and fees to avoid late fees.
For this item, payment is due on or before
- This item may be subject to sales tax.
- Buyer must pay a transaction fee, based on the final selling price:
- Payment can be made by wire transfer (recommended) or credit card (when full payment amount is $5,000 or less).
- A transferable title will be sent to the buyer by express mail or similar service within 15 business days of the auction. Buyer is responsible for vehicle registration.
- All bids are binding and cannot be retracted. Failure to make full payment will result in a Default Fee.
|Final Selling Price||Transaction Fee|
|$1 to $10,000||10% of the final selling price|
|$10,000 to $33,500||3.85% of the final selling price (min $1,000)|
- All items must be paid for in full and removed from the auction site by the expressed Auction Load Out Date for the current sale. Any lots remaining past the Auction Load Out Date will be subject to transport and relocation to a storage facility at the Buyer's sole expense. The Buyer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Seller, Auctioneer and its agents against any and all damage, liabilities or claims or causes of actions arising out of said removal and storage. A storage fee of $40 PER DAY PER LOT will be assessed until the lot has been removed. No Load Out assistance will be available past the Auction Load Out Date. Buyer is responsible for all tear-down, transportation, and hauling arrangements.
- If Buyer fails to remove the equipment within 60 days or if the accrued storage charges have exceeded the value of the stored lot, the equipment may be deemed abandoned and disposed of by Cat Auction Services at its sole discretion.
Failure to follow these terms may result in the seller turning away the attempt of your driver to pick up the purchased item(s).
Hours: M-F 8-4
All units to be removed by 12/28/16 or Buyers will be charged $40/day per lot plus transport charges. Will assist with loadout IF the Buyer/Transporter signs a waiver.
Loading Dock Available
Driver MUST bring a copy of the IronPlanet Item Release to pick the item up.
Financing Solutions You Can Count On
If you are looking to finance your purchase, we recommend you get pre-approved in advance of the auction. Our option for equipment financing is Cat Financial. See details below:
Cat Financial Get a Pre-Approved Line of Credit
If you need a financial solution for the upcoming auction, Cat Financial can assist with your financial needs. They know that getting your work done is a priority. They can make it easier and faster to get to work by providing traditional and customized financing and insurance solutions for used equipment purchased. They also offer Commercial Account line of credit that lets you pay for parts, service, attachments and rentals now, or later. Contact Cat Financial today at 800-651-0567 and see what options are available to you.
|Customer Care Agents are available Monday to Friday,
6 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Pacific Time)